Browsing by Issue Date

Sort by: Order: Results:

  • de Mediavilla, Richardus (Christoph Arnold, 1477)
    This leaf is from an early Italian printing of the "Commentum Super Quarto Libro Sententiarum" or "A Commentary on the Sentences of Peter Lombard, Bishop of Paris." Text is in Latin.
  • de Voragine, Jacobus (Anton Koberger, 1488)
    This leaf is from the "Legenda Aurea Sanctorum Sive Lombardica Historia." Text is in German.
  • Stalnaker, Leo (1940s-1960)
    Scenes of The University of Tampa; Tampa, Florida; and the Stalnaker/Russo Families; 1940s to 1960s
  • Unknown author (1959)
    This former private residence, at 108 Crescent Place, served as the fraternity house for members of Sigma Phi Epsilon from 1954 to 1965. Delo Hall is seen on the right.
  • Unknown author (1965-10)
    This is one in a series of architectural renderings of the proposed new library building on campus. The building's northwestern face is seen from across the Hillsborough River. Architects listed: Eliot Chapin Fletcher, ...
  • (1968-12)
    The construction site sign for University of Tampa's new library building. The sign was erected on top of the utility building adjacent to the work area. New concrete pillars are shown at the left edge of the image.
  • Unknown author (1973-10)
    The decommissioned, World War II-era, Trench-class submarine arrived in Tampa in 1972. It served as a tourist attraction until 1990 when it was relocated to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Here, the U.S.S. Requin is seen ...
  • Unknown author (1976-01)
    The GCR building was a multi-purpose building on the University of Tampa campus. Built around 1947, it was alternatively named the Canteen, Government Classroom Building, War Administration Building and ROTC Building. It ...
  • Unknown author (1976-01)
    In the foreground, the image shows the demolition of the GCR (Government Classroom) Building. Four men push against the west wall of the building. In the background, a metal fire escape reaching to the third floor of the ...
  • Unknown author (1976-01)
    After the demolition of the University of Tampa's GCR (Government Classroom) Building in 1976, a brick and mortar addition to the south wall of Plant Hall's Science Wing is visible to the left. This addition was removed ...
  • Edelson, Irv (1977-08-10)
    Looking south across Kennedy Boulevard, a Denny's Restaurant, parking lot and seven-story building are visible. This property was purchased by The University of Tampa in August of 1977. The former hotel was converted ...
  • Unknown author (1979)
    This private residence was located at 711 North A Steet. It was purchased between 1974 and 1975. It served as a dormitory from 1976 through 1985 and was razed in 1985 to make way for the new Res Com dormitory.
  • Unknown author (1979)
    This 11-story building was located on Crescent Place at North B Street, now called Frederic H. Spaulding Drive. This image is of the eastern façade, the camera is aimed southwest. It was originally know as the Myelvaron. ...
  • Unknown author (1979)
    This two-story, wood-frame house was located at 715 North A Street on the campus of The University of Tampa. It was used as student housing from 1976 to 1984.
  • Unknown author (1981)
    This building was located at 611 North A Street and is shown looking east from North Brevard Avenue. This view shows the west side of the building. It was constructed in 1961 by UT Industrial Arts students and alumni. ...
  • Unknown author (1981)
    This brick building, located at the southeast corner of the intersection of North B Street and North Boulevard, was originally the Wilkist Apartments. It was used as a co-ed dormitory from approximately 1975 until it was ...
  • Unknown author (1981)
    This building was a private residence before becoming a dormitory in 1975. It was located at 710 North B street, on the south side of the street. It was razed in 1985 to make room for new dormitory known as Res Com.
  • Eising, Julie; Gauweiler, Cher N.; Georgia, Jo; Pinder, Rebecca; Disterhaupt, Karin; Parncutt, Jennifer; Thompson, Sandie; Letourneau, Larry, Editor; Leibrock, Shannon M., Editor (University of Tampa Saunders Writing Center, 1991)
    We would like to thank: The Saunders Writing Center staff, especially Dr. Evangelista, for creative input, judging, and misc. The Freshman Composition faculty for all their support. James Washington for his technical ...
  • Whitman, Walt; Tower, Doug; Monastero, R. Perry; Leibrock, Shannon M.; Giunta, Karen; Gates, Angela S.; Giunta, Mary Ellen; Bishop, Jerry W., Jr.; Cummings, Anne Blake , Editor; Washington, James L, Design and Layout Editor; Gillen, Dr. Francis X, Faculty Advisor (The University of Tampa Honors Program, 1992)
    Respondez! (1992-2015) became Respond, starting with the 2016 issue. Respondez! is a poem written by Walt Whitman in 1871 as a call to action. The Respond staff interprets Whitman’s poem as a call for new, emerging ideas ...
  • Jordan, Ruth; Murphy, Colleen; Swift, Lisa; Beattie, Terry; Blair, Kristine; Brown, Cathy; Marsh, John; Birnbaum, Lisa, Adviser; Leibrock, Shannon M., Editor; Gauweiler, Cher, Editor (University of Tampa Saunders Writing Center, 1992)
    Special thanks to: